The manor house dates from 1926. It was built on the initiative of an Australian art lover, who fell in love with the charms of the region and wanted to get closer to Pont-Aven and its famous school of painting.
Made of stone and granite, the manor is representative of the "Art and Craft" style and fits perfectly into the environment, between land and sea, with its elevated position.
Its Scottish origins are still evident in the architecture, the interior woodwork and the name "Dalmore", which means "large field" in Gaelic.
When he died in 1941, the house was bought by a family from Brest who wanted to get away from the bombings.
Four generations later, the successors decided, in 2011, to transform the manor into a hotel to allow as many people as possible to enjoy this exceptional site.
It is now a hotel of character for lovers of old houses who want to enjoy a stay by the sea in the calm and serenity.